A spectrum of liquidity, disclosure, and control in a single framework
High growth issuers can offer programmatic liquidity that scales with the stage of their business, without the distractions of traditional transaction models.
Move away from burdensome, episodic liquidity to programmatic, scheduled auctions.
Bring a diverse set of investors into a competitive market, so your stock price optimally reflects supply and demand.
Identify shareholders and institutional investors that will have access to disclosure information and order entry capabilities.
Facilitate access to disclosures and company-provided KPIs to all permissioned buyers and sellers in a secure data room.
By operating a market in your equity, CartaX eliminates the need for you to sponsor transactions, thus reducing issuer overhead and enabling tax efficiencies for participants.
Crafted in consultation with the CartaX Legal Advisory team, transaction documents are standardized to reduce the overhead of liquidity.
List and trade on CartaX
Satisfy certain financial, liquidity, and reporting requirements to list on CartaX and unlock low-touch liquidity.
Run up to 12 Carta Crosses a year.
- Access our diverse investor network to drive competition for your stock
- Standardized low-touch disclosures and performance metrics leveraging Carta data integration
- Configure up to monthly recurring auctions in your stock
Run up to four Carta Crosses a year.
- Select from a narrow set of existing and new investors
- Standardized low-touch disclosures leveraging Carta data integration
- Configure up to quarterly recurring auctions in your stock